ladykiller is SO a guy talking to his ex gf, warning her about her new gf.
just. seriously. I LOVE IT WHEN ARTISTS DO THINGS LIKE THIS.
just slipping in a song like this amidst all their oh-so-heterosexual songs.
woeshh asked: Harry Potter
1. The first character I first fell in love with: Hermione Granger
2. The character I never expected to love as much as I do now: Fleur
3. The character everyone else loves that I don’t: Snape
4. The character I love that everyone else hates: Ginny
5. The character I used to love but don’t any longer: Percy
6. The character I would totally smooch: Ron
7. The character I’d want to be like: Hermione
8. The character I’d slap: Malfoy
9. A pairing that I love: Hermione/Ron
10. A pairing that I despise: Snape/Anyone
Name a fandom you know I know and I’ll tell you
1. The first character I first fell in love with
2. The character I never expected to love as much as I do now
3. The character everyone else loves that I don’t
4. The character I love that everyone else hates
5. The character I used to love but don’t any longer
6. The character I would totally smooch
7. The character I’d want to be like
8. The character I’d slap
9. A pairing that I love
10. A pairing that I despise
how did you even find this?
i know it’s over 100 posts down in the men in tights tag.
i also know it’s been weeks since its last rebogglethingy.
why is it my shitty ass screen cap is getting so many notes?!?
i’m terrified of falling asleep. i’m exhausted, and i know i need to or i’ll collapse r something, but i’m so scared. i want to curl up in a ball and cry but i-
i’m supposed to be strong. supposed to be in a fucking happy place, not spposed to have this ball of terror in my chest at the thought of an actual date to tie the knot, or hell, even of just doing something as simple as fucking him.
i’m not supposed to dread the idea of work on father’s day. i’m not supposed to stay up late at night reading fanfic when i should be asleep.
i’m not supposed to be like this.
but i am.
“it seemed rushed. you could have fleshed it out a lot more”
Yes. I could have, and yes it was rushed. but this sort of thing frustrates me in a comment on something I’ve written. Not because I know it’s true, but because there’s no real way to respond to this other than:
“I know it was rushed, and not as fleshed out as it could have been, but I didn’t want yet another WIP, spanning thousands of words and sporadic updates as my muse agreed to write it. I wanted a one-shot. Tentaclesex and wings. So yeah, I could have done a lot more with it. But that isn’t what it was written for.
I might go back to this universe, and, in the rewrite, Sherlock might just have some tentacles, not the full on tentacle monster thing. I’d go into more detail about their childhoods, about how the Other Selfs are a part of everyday life. But this isn’t meant to be that full immersive AU. This is just a smut one shot written for the kicks.
I’m glad you liked the universe, though, and thanks for the input. It’s always good to hear people’s thoughts.”
But would that be too rude?